1. From the HacWare dashboard, select Simulations. Then, select the Phishing Reporter button. Copy the reporter URL.
2. Go to https://admin.microsoft.com/ and select the Integrated apps menu item. Then, select the Upload custom apps button.
3. On the Upload Apps to deploy screen, select Provide link to manifest file and paste the reporter URL from the HacWare dashboard.
6. Select Validate and then press Next.
7. Select the Accept and Update button to complete the installation process.
8. It may take up to 24 hours to see the Add-In displayed in all users' email.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Learn more about HacWare: MSP partners can decrease the likelihood their end users will click on a phishing email by 60%. Let us educate your end users with automated, AI-driven phishing simulations and under three-minute micro-trainings to keep user attention and improve learning outcomes.
Learn more about our partner program and how we can support your MSP's growth!