To ensure your HacWare training emails are getting delivered to your GMail users, please follow Part 1 and Part 2 of this guide.
1. In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com)...
2. Go to Apps > Google Workspace > Gmail > Spam, Phishing and Malware.
3. On the left, select an organizational unit.
4. Point to Email Allowlist and click on it.
5. Enter the IP Address: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52/24. Use a comma between each entry if there is more than one.
6. Select the Save button. Note: As you save this data, you may be redirected to the Google consent screen.
7. Point to SPAM and click on CONFIGURE.
8. If an email list has been created, select Use existing list, otherwise click on Create or edit list. If you select Create or edit list, this will take you to the ‘Edit address list’ view in Apps > Google Workspace > Settings for Gmail > Manage address list. Type this domain urgentmailer.com into the address field.
9. Click SAVE to save the new spam setting.
In your Google Console, go to the whitelist domains admin screen.
1.Select Add Domain
2.Please make sure your whitelist urgentalarms.com, urgentmailer.com, and your
It can take up to 24 hours for your changes to take effect. You can track changes in the Admin console audit log.