Navigate to Security Settings > Email > Sender Lists.
Both lists are available on this page. On the top is the Blocked Sender List, and the bottom is the Safe Sender List.
Safe Senders: Messages from addresses or domains that you include on the Safe Sender list WILL NOT be quarantined.
Add our Domains to the list *@urgentalarms.com, *@urgentmailer.com, *@hacware.com (Only Org Admins can add domains using wildcards)
Add our IP Address to the list: 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124/24 (Use a line, comma or semi-colon to separate entries)
Whitelisting in Proofpoint Enterprise: Navigate to your Proofpoint Enterprise Admin console.
1. Click Email Protection.
2. Under the Spam Detection drop-down, select Organizational Safe List.
3. Click Add.
4. In the Proofpoint - Global Safe List window, enter the following information:
Filter Type: From the drop-down menu, select Sender Hostname.
Operator: From the drop-down menu, select Equals.
Value: In the field, enter the IP addresses: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52/24
5. Click Save Changes.
To avoid potential issues with Proofpoint’s Targeted Attack Protection, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to your Proofpoint Essentials Admin console.
2. Click Email Protection.
3. Under the Targeted Attack Protection drop-down, select URL Defense.
4. Click URL Rewrite Policies.
5. Under the Exceptions section, enter the IP addresses: 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11/24
6. Click Save Changes.
Learn more about HacWare: MSP partners can decrease the likelihood their end users will click on a phishing email by 60%. Let us help you empower your client's end users with automated, AI-driven phishing simulations and under three-minute micro-trainings to build them into your client's first line of defense against cyber attacks.
Learn more about our partner program and how we can support your MSP's growth!